Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've started counting down the days I have left student teaching - yes, I'm a counter. It's not that I've been having a terrible time, but now that I'm 2 weeks away from being done, I'm starting to check out. Not a good thing. But I keep planning what I'll do with all my free time (yeah, right) when I don't have to get up at 5:45 anymore.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. The kids were at least calmer than last week, though I did get some funny answers. When asked what causes change in population, one kid spouted out "sex" (true), one said "climate" (I guess it's kind of true, in a roundabout sort of way, maybe), and one kid went on and on about animals, squirrels and stuff (not so sure about that one).

3 comments:

Jen said...

when you are done we should go out and celebrate! Let me know if you want to and if so, where you would want to go.

Katrina Custer said...

I'd LOVE to!

Allison said...

5:45 stinks, and I do not use that word lightly.