Friday, May 31, 2024

7 Lists for HMA


This summer is an HMA summer (Home Ministry Assignment), which means I’ll be in the states for 7 weeks, mainly to visit with people who help make my ministry possible. Bring on the Friends and Family!! To show my excitement, here are 7 lists of 7 for HMA.


7 States I think I will be in:

  1. Minnesota

  2. Wisconsin

  3. Idaho

  4. Oregon

  5. Washington

  6. Colorado

  7. Illinois


7 Foods I plan to eat: (I really just want to put “Mexican” for all of them)

  1. Chipotle

  2. Chick-Fil-A

  3. Nebraska steak

  4. PNW cherries

  5. Corn on the cob

  6. Dairy Queen

  7. Amanda’s macaroons 


7 Songs on my Summer Playlist:

  1. “Praise!” The Worship Initiative and Davy Flowers

  2. “Galway Girl,” Ed Sheeran

  3. “Wholehearted,” We are Messengers

  4. “Hallelujah Anyway,” Rend Collective

  5. “Something to Somebody,” Dermot Kennedy

  6. “Life is a Highway,” Rascal Flatts

  7. “Crazy People,” Casting Crowns


7 Places I want to visit:

  1. Itasca State Park, MN

  2. Powell’s Book Store, OR

  3. North Shore of Lake Superior, MN

  4. Great River Shakespeare Festival, MN

  5. St. Croix Falls, WI

  6. Ute Valley Park, CO

  7. Ramsey County Library, MN


7 Activities it's safe to say I’ll do:

  1. Speaking

  2. Hiking/Walking

  3. Reading

  4. Driving

  5. Celebrating the 4th of July

  6. Kayaking/Swimming

  7. Sleeping


7 Books on my To-Read List (yeah right):

  1. The Great Alone, Kristin Hannah

  2. Abide in Christ, Andrew Murray

  3. Praying Like Monks, Living Like Fools, Tyler Staton

  4. Celebrities for Jesus, Katelyn Beaty

  5. Crying in H-Mart, Michelle Zauner

  6. The Things we Leave Behind, Clare Furniss

  7. Small Prints, Kristi Dahlstrom


7 Nieces/Nephews I plan to Hug:

  1. Olivia

  2. Megan

  3. Emmi

  4. Audrey

  5. Elli

  6. Jacob

  7. Eva (Thorsen gets a fistbump)

Bring on those Minnesota lakes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh Katrina, this is so FUN!!
I love lists <3
I will be praying that you get to do/see/eat ALL of these lists of 7!!

Praying for you!!

Unknown said...

from Donna Jeanne!! the above!