Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bad Birthday

So, among all the bad birthdays I've had (and I can't think of a single other one, really), #27 will go down in history books as a really bad one! 3 minutes after midnight (yes, that's 3 minutes into my birthday; yes, I checked my clock), I was running to the bathroom only to uneat all my food from the night before. With three more trips later that night to do some more de-chewing, I decided I was officially sick. So, I spent most of my birthday tossing and turning, going from sweating hot to bone-shaking cold to aches and throbbing pains ... I'll stop here. You know what it's like.

Guess God's birthday present to me this year was a day off of work. Next year, I'll take a rose bouquet please.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Yuck, I’m sorry. That really stinks. I hope that you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Being sick is never fun...I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling very good. I do want to say "Happy Belated Birthday" even though it was not all that happy for you. I do hope that I will be able to avoid being sick on my B-Day (so far no symptoms at all so that is good).

Allison said...

Ugh. Way to set the bar high for bad birthdays. I hope you feel better.

Jen said...

That stinks, but it kinda made me excited. We were sick on the same day! Dont hate me because I find joy in our mutual misery.