Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oregon trip

Tomorrow will come bright and early as my wonderful friend, Sarah, takes me to the aiport at 5:30 am. I'm off to Oregon for 2 weeks where I'll share at two churches and hopefully be reunited with a slew of old friends and MK cousins from my past. This first weekend, I'm speaking at a Women's Luncheon on Saturday and in the morning church service on Sunday in a small town church waaaaay out in Eastern Oregon, closer to Boise, Idaho, than any other city. The following weekend, I'll practically be in the Pacific Ocean on the other side of this great state in Newport, where my parents and I will share the podium and misisonary booth in the lobby.

I appreciat any and ALL of your prayers for
- safety in travel
- calmness of nerves as I speak
- good connections and renewal of old relationships
- God's glory to be evident in the misisons work I share and in me
- open ears and hearts
- my contentment in Christ no matter the outcome

Check out my Missions Blog for further updates on that side of things.

1 comment:

The Arteagas said...

wishing you well and lots of prayer for your time in Oregon