Monday, February 1, 2010

Typical day with my students

Student: I had a very weird dream.
... Long pause. I put down the book and wait.
Student: It was very strange.
... Another long pause.
Me: What was it about?
Student: I don't remember.
... End of conversation. Huh?

DW likes to talk or sing to himself when he does his homework. Sometimes he makes weird noises. Today, he started breathing very loudly.
DW: *Hooooooo* Inhale. *Woooooooooosh* Outhale.
All the rest of us burst into laughter.

JB had some free time last Saturday and drew a mural on the white board:
Can you tell he loves basketball?

And finally, so you don't think they never work when they come to the Resource Room, here's VW's final project on the Egypt unit:It's a diagram of an Egyptian tomb. Very fun to make with him.

2 comments:

Sage Grasshopper said...

Is it strange that when I saw the egyptian tomb, I flashbacked to Western Civ, and I remembered our faces when we were learning about how to mummify? Good times...

Sheryl said...

Thanks for the glimpse into your day! Keep up the good work!!!! You're definitely making a difference.