Monday, March 22, 2010

Seeing Family

Family's great, especially when they give you an excuse to travel in the middle of the week. Last Tuesday, I took a 1/2 day from work and drove up to Strasbourg, France, to see my uncle, aunt, cousins, and some cousin in-laws for the day. We toured the 12th century cathedral, climbed the 330 stairs to the top, meandered around the old parts of the city, and ate a magnificent meal before wandering around some more. It was such a treat seeing relatives and sharing stories of what God's been doing so far at BFA with a real live person!
I loved this picture of all the coins on the statue's head. Many of the coins were not Euros, which means they've probably been lying there for a while. In the last picture, my favorite building was the one that has 5 stories in the roof alone! Talk about a steep roof!So, who wants to come visit next? Any takers?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oooh, cool. What a fun trip.

ks said...

I want to visit! If I ever get out that way, I'll stop in.