Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lizzie's Big Day

My whole reason for coming back to the states before BFA's school year was up was so that I could share in my old roommate's Big Day. It actually started 2 days earlier with the bachelorette party. Ask me sometime about how lost I got on the way there.
Here's a better shot of the beautiful bride on her wedding day:
I really enjoyed my time as a bridesmaid in the stunning blue dresses. I laughed so much! Though part of that could've been the jet lag. Rita (in the picture below) was usually the main reason for my laughter. Ooh, and they had the cutest chocolate-covered strawberries ever!
What a gentleman Ben was to help her into her shoes before their first dance and the father-daughter dance.Loved the shock when Lizzie discovered it was HER car that got smeared and not Ben's. I think he loved that, too.
All in all, a very fun day! Friends of Lizzie, if you want more pictures, see facebook.

1 comment:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.