Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Plans

My summer is slowly taking shape, and I thought I'd put up some dates just in case any of you wonderful, loyal readers want to come to anything or possibly get together! I really want to see ALL of you this summer.

6/18: Update Evening at Grace Church Roseville in Roseville, MN
7/6: speak at Women's Missionary Stewardship at Grace Church Roseville
7/8?: leave for Nebraska, see friends and family along the way
7/11: speak at two churches in grandparents' home town?
7/13: arrive in Colorado
7/15: speak at Deborah Meeting at E-Free Church Colorado Springs, CO
7/15 - 7/17: Training at WorldVenture
7/19 - 7/23: Renewal Conference for WorldVenture
7/27: start journey back to Minnesota
8/1: speak at Cedar Creek Church in Hayfield, MN
8/4: speak at Bible Study at Hayden Heights Baptist Church in St. Paul, MN
8/4-8/8: Family Vacation (hopefully with my new little niece)

I'd love to fill in all those gaps. :-) E-mail me! Much love,
Katrina

No comments: