Saturday, September 13, 2008

This Journey is My Home

Yes, I stole this title from a Steve Green song. My musical tastes leave a lot to be desired. But I do like this line, and it sure defines my upcoming adventures. 

I leave tomorrow! Ahhhhhhh! And here I sit typing away when I should be packing. (Packing early is so overrated. I'm all about this last-minute, stay-up-all-night stuff.) Here's my fun itinerary for the next few days:

Sun: St. Paul - Madison, see good friend Karen Rice

Mon: Madison - Chicago - Indianapolis - Cincinnati - Atlanta (or as Lizzie says: Bears - Colts - Bengals - Falcons)
**Actually, I only make it to Knoxville on Mon, but I wanted to get the Falcons in there. I stay with friends Jim and Kay Frank

Tue: Smokey Mountain National Park - Atlanta - Tampa, see brother Scott and his wife Fiona

Thu: fly Tampa - Houston - QUITO, ECUADOR!!!!

Keep in touch everybody!

1 comment:

ella peterson said...

so basically you are going:

Vikings, Packers, Bears, Colts, Bengals, Falcons, Bucs. NICE!