Friday, April 16, 2010

Guilty

Today during VW's homework period, he was done with his homework for the entire weekend. Excitedly, he asked if he could play on the classroom computer. It was Friday, so I said sure. He practically ran down the hallway to take his science book back to his locker and clean up his stuff, then he jumped on the computer. I meanwhile grabbed one of the 8th grade novels off the shelf that I've been eying for a while and started browsing. Five minutes into my enjoyable perusal, VW turned around with a stern look on his face, "Are you working, Ms. Custer?" "Um, no, not really." "You should be working." Caught red-handed, I suppose.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Funny, because this afternoon I was sitting in the office grading and just happened to look up and see him flying down the hallway, science book in hand! I thought maybe he was late for class. :D