Thursday, August 19, 2010

So kiss me and smile for me

Because I'm smiling pretty big right now. As of yesterday, my support is at 100%!!!! WOHOOOOOO! I still can hardly believe God made it all happen!!! And truth be told, that is the "unofficial" number, which means enough people have told me they'd like to support me, and 100% of the costs could be covered. However, the "official" number is lower, meaning not everyone has told WorldVenture yet, so they still think I'm at 95%. But I'm sure people will let them know in the next couple of weeks.

I leave today on that jet plane! 7:40 tonight. I'm scheduled to arrive in Basel tomorrow at 2 pm local time, and the Loves will pick me up and take me back to my new apartment, lined wall to wall with boxes that need unpacking. You can pray for me for the next few days:
- to get over jet lag quickly
- set up my classroom
- get the first week of lessons planned well
- find lights so I can see in my apartment
- can get settled enough that I'm don't freak out living among boxes for a few days

THANKS to everyone for the love and support this summer. THANKS to God for allowing me to return to BFA on time!

No comments: