Tuesday, January 21, 2014

More Nose Kissing

If you've been following my blog for 2 years or longer - kudos! You might remember a post almost exactly 2 years ago called "Nose Kisses" in which I elaborated on this thing God and I share where he shows me cool stuff from airplane windows, and we spend some time in sweet fellowship, usually with me crying. Well, he did it again. (Warning: sentimentality ahead.)
On my way to our WorldVenture conference last month, I was ecstatic to see our flight path take us across Lake Constance and right into Austrian airspace. Using both the screen overhead and the window to my left, I spotted Bregenz, Innsbruck, and the Salzburg area. Then, to my delight, as I was whispering desperately at the screen "Turn right. Turn right," we turned right! We passed directly over Spittal and the Millstaettersee!!! Unfortunately, the clouds did obscure my view of the actual city and lake, but the Villach basin popped out for me to see, and God nudged me from the seat next to mine with a smile. He still likes me!

2 comments:

Calla Your Life said...

how wonderful, so happy for you

Calla Your Life said...

wonderful, so happy for you, great pics, great experience Manuela