Monday, February 9, 2009

Wonderings

Sometimes I wonder...

... why I get sick on the most beautiful summer-like weekend we've had since December?
... why the compliments that I look pretty today come on the day I feel gross and ugly?
... why things like driver's licenses and credit cards expire when I'm out of the country?
... why a Twix bar tastes better in a foreign country?
... why God created so many stars?
... why I keep losing the flashdrive with the important information, never the other one?
... why there are no Crepes and Waffles in the states? (the restaurant)
... why mountains cause me to worship?
... why I crave carrots?
... why my Mac won't connect to the i-tunes store?
... why Reported Speech is so difficult to teach?
... why God loves me even when I mess up so often?

4 comments:

Spring Lela Kane said...

I fully agree with the "mountains causing you to worship" I think that's why I love them so much!

Sheryl said...

Why Coca Cola tastes better in Africa than anywhere else? Why you've been hiding? (I found you!!!!! Hee!)

Katrina Custer said...

I didn't realize I was hiding. How come your link takes me to an unavailable blog?

The Arteagas said...

I hate teaching that chapter on reported speech! ugh!!! I must not have taught it well since you're doing it again! ha, ha!