Sunday, June 15, 2008

I guess I've been tagged...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Wow, you want the serious flashback or just a mini one? It was between my 11th and 12th grade (out or 13 grades), and my school required some kind of internship/summer job. The nice thing was we got 4 months off for summer. The sad thing was I had to work 3 of them. But I lived with my aunt and uncle in Oregon where my aunt got me a job at the hospital she worked at and taught me how to drive a stick shift on our way back and forth. Great memories!

2. Five items on your to-do list today:
Well, since it's almost bedtime...finish this blog, chat some more with Rachel, put on pajamas, brush my teeth, read through my interview questions one more time.

3. Snacks I enjoy?
Fresh mango (a bit rare in MN), chips and hummus, milk chocolate, chocolate milk

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Pay off student loans, pay off my family's student loans, go to Egypt, use the rest for missions

5. Places I would live:
Austria, Czech Republic, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Germany, Switzerland, Scotland, Ireland, Holland, Israel, Taiwan, China, Mongolia, and a few others.

There. I now end the curse by selecting nobody.

2 comments:

ella peterson said...

whatever Kat! you LOVED it! :D thanks for sharing!

Katrina Custer said...

Haha, I did. :-)