Sunday, August 23, 2009

Will YOU come visit me in this place?

With a departure for Germany this fall still remaining a possibility, not a certainty, I continue to plan for two potential futures. The one that could take place on the other side of the ocean is getting ready to look at apartments, which, I might add, is extremely difficult from a continent away. That aside, I received some pictures of a really cute one that I'm trying to follow up on right now. Pending an e-mail reply from the landlord tomorrow and his decisions on when I'd have to start paying rent (please pray he says later rather than sooner), here is a small glimpse of what my future apartment could look like:
I'm looking forward to having every single one of you over sometime for dinner.

1 comment:

The Arteagas said...

I was just going to write you to find out what's going on with the Germany trip - well, now I know! And that is the coolest apartment ever! Praying that it will work out for you! Keep us posted okay!?!?! Praying that Germany will become a certainty for you soon (if not, can you come down and teach 2nd semester II Level English for me!?!?! pretty please!?!?! Ruth Ann hasn't found anyone yet and wants me to consider it - sigh!!!!)