Sunday, August 30, 2009

Apartment update

In an amazing feat of both ultimate sadness and ultimate peace, I said no to the ultra cute apartment of which I already posted pictures. Since I'm now trying to get to BFA on a reduced budget for this first year, I simply couldn't afford the ultra cute apartment with the gorgeous blue kitchen. Plus, my good friends the Loves have generously offered their guest apartment to me for the year.

Today when I was browsing through my pictures, I found, surprisingly enough, a picture of the building (sadly the apartment is in the attic, so you can't see windows), one of my brother taken in the guest apartment, and the view from the building which is the town fountain. The apartment is off the "Marktplatz" (old market square) of town.

You should all still come visit! :-)

No comments: