Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Prayer Lane"

I've decided when I wander down Memory Lane that I should try to turn it into a focused Prayer Time for the people who come to mind. Today it was my missionary cousins for some reason. Okay, the reason wasn't that far-fetched. I drove from my old home today in Spittal, Austria through 5 of the 9 provinces to Vienna and on the way passed through Villach, Klagenfurt, Wolfsberg, Graz, and Vienna, all places that we lived in. I tried to take car snapshots and hope to post them on facebook soon. But, wherever you are Poths, Cumings, Custers, Eubanks, Wedins, Wrights, Perssons, Jorgensens, Klingsmiths, and Schneiders, I want you to know that I miss you and am praying God richly blesses you in 2010. Thanks for being part of my family! Love you.

1 comment:

jake said...

I made a comment yesterday but it disappeared into cyberspace I guess. Anyway, good idea. Glad your time home has been great. Writing from HQ - just finished chapel, leave in about 10 minutes for coffee with Tim and Janet and then IMD meetings start at noon. Love you, Kati. Mama